1. Acosta O, Fripp J, Dore V, Bourgeat P, Favreau J-M, Chételat G, Rueda A, Villemagne VL , Szoeke C, Ames D, Ellis KA, Martins RN, Masters CL , Rowe CC , Bonner E, Gris F, Xiao D, Raniga P, Barra V & Salvado O. (2012) Cortical surface mapping using topology correction, partial flattening and 3D shape context-based non-rigid registration for use in quantifying atrophy in Alzheimer’s disease. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 205(1):96-109.
2. Ahmad B, Hill K, O’Brien T & Wark J. (2011) Falls and fractures in patients chronically treated with antiepileptic drugs. Neurology. (in press)
3. Almeida OP, Beer C, Lautenschlager NT , Arnolda L, Alfonso H & Flicker L. (2012) Two-year course of cognitive function and mood in adults with congestive heart failure and coronary heart disease: the Heart-Mind Study. International Psychogeriatrics, 24(1):38-47.
4. A lmeida OP, Draper B, Pirkis J, Snowdon J, Lautenschlager NT , Byrne G, Sim M, Stocks N, Kerse N, Flicker L & Pfaff JJ. (2012) Anxiety, depression and comorbid anxiety and depression: risk factors and outcome over two years. International Psychogeriatrics. [Epub ahead of print] doi:10.1017/S104161021200107X.
5. Almeida OP, Garrido GJ, Beer C, Lautenschlager NT , Arnolda L &Flicker L. (2012) Cognitive and brain changes associated with ischaemic heart disease and heart failure. European Heart Journal, 33:1769-1776.
6. Almeida OP, Pirkis J, Kerse N, Sim M, Flicker L, Snowdon J, Draper B, Byrne G, Goldney R, Lautenschlager NT , Stocks N, Alfonso H & Pfaff JJ. (2012) A randomised trial to reduce the prevalence of depression and self-harm behaviour in older primary care patients. Annals of Family Medicine, 10:347-356.
7. Almeida OP, Pirkis J, Kerse N, Sim M, Ficker L, Snowdon J, Draper B, Byrne G, Lautenschlager NT , Stocks N, Alfonso H & Pfaff JJ. (2012) Socioeconomic disadvantage increases risk of prevalent and persistent depression in later life. Journal of Affective Disorders, 138:322-331.
8. Andrews S, Lea E, Haines T, Nitz J, Haralambous B, Moore K, Hill K & Robinson A. (2012) Reducing staff isolation and developing evidence-informed practice in the aged care environment through an action research approach to falls prevention. Advances in Nursing Science, 35(1):3-13. doi:10.1097/ ANS.0b013e3182433b27.
9. Anpalahan M & Gibson SJ. (2012) The prevalence of neurally mediated syncope in older patients presenting with unexplained falls. European Journal of Internal Medicine, 23(2):e48-52.
10. Barker A, Kamar J, Tyndall T & Hill K. (2012) Reducing serious fall-related injuries in acute hospitals: are low-low beds a critical success factor? Journal of Advanced Nursing. (in press)
11. Batchelor F, Hill K, Mackintosh S, Said C & Whitehead C. A multi-factorial falls prevention program in people with stroke returning home after rehabilitation: a randomized, controlled trial. Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. (in press)
12. Batchelor FA, Hill KD, Mackintosh SF & Said CM. Falls efficacy and fear of falling in stroke: issues with measurement and interpretation. Disability and Rehabilitation. (in press)
13. Batouli SAH, Sachdev PS, Wen W, Wright MJ, Suo C, Ames D & Trollor JN. (2012) The heritability of brain metabolites on protein magnetic resonance spectroscopy in older individuals. Neuroimage, 62(1):281-289. doi: 10/1016/j.neuroimage.2012.04.043.
14. Beer C, Horner B, Flicker L, Scherer S, Lautenschlager NT , Bretland N, Flett P, Schaper F & Almeida OP. (2011) A clusterrandomised controlled trial of staff education to improve the quality of life of people with dementia living in residential care: the DIRECT study. PLoS One, 6(11):e28155.
15. Biggs S, Haapala I & Lowenstein A. (2011) Exploring generational intelligence as a model for examining the process of intergenerational relationships. Ageing & Society, 31:1107-1124.
16. Bird ML , Hill K & Fell J. (2012) A randomized controlled study investigating static and dynamic balance in older adults after training with therapeutic Pilates. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 93(1):43-49.
17. Bird ML , Hill K, Robertson I, Ball M, Pittaway J & Williams AD. (2012) Vitamin D status, ankle strength and activity show seasonal variation in older adults: implications for winter falls in higher latitudes. Age and Ageing. (in press)
18. Brown BM, Peiffer JJ, Taddei K, Lui J, Laws S, Gupta VB, Taddei T, Ward VK, Rodrigues M, Burnham S, Rainey-Smith S, Bush A, Ellis KA, Masters CL , Ames D, Macauley SL, Szoeke C, Rowe CC , Martins RN for the AI BL research group. (2012) Physical activity and amyloid-β plasma and brain levels: results from the Australian Imaging, Biomarkers and Lifestyle study of ageing. Molecular Psychiatry. (in press)
19. Chételat G, Villemagne VL , Villain N, Jones G, Ellis K, Ames D, Masters CL , Rowe CR & the AI BL research group. (2012) Accelerated cortical atrophy in cognitively normal elderly with high β-amyloid deposition. Neurology, 78(7):477-484. doi:10.1212/WNL.0b013e318246d67a.
20. C lark E, Hill K & Punt D. (2012) Responsiveness of two scales to evaluate lateropulsion or pusher syndrome recovery after stroke. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 93:149-155.
21. Cole LJ, Gavrilescu M, Johnston LA , Gibson SJ, Farrell MJ & Egan GF. (2011) The impact of Alzheimer’s disease on the functional connectivity between brain regions underlying pain perception. European Journal of Pain, 15(6):568. e1-11. [Epub 2011 Jan 22]
22. C yarto E, Dow B, Vrantsidis F & Meyer C. Promoting healthy ageing: development of the Healthy Ageing Quiz. Australasian Journal on Ageing. (in press)
23. C yarto EV, Kuys S, Henwood T & Blackberry I. (2011) Can Wii™ work it out? Telecommunications Journal of Australia, 61(3):37.1-37.12.
24. Day L, Hill K, Jolley D, Cicuttini F, Flicker L & Segal L. (2012) Impact of tai-chi on impairment, functional limitation and disability. A randomised controlled trial. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. (in press)
25. De Morton N, Hill K, Meyer C, Moore K, Dow B & Jones C. (2011) Validation of the de Morton Mobility Index (DEMMI) with older community care recipients. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 30(4):220-225.
26. Delprado J, Kinsella G, Ong B, Pike K, Ames D, Storey E, Saling M, Clare L, Mulally E & Rand E. (2012) Clinical measures of prospective memory in amnestic mild cognitive impairment. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 18(2):295-304. doi:10.1080/13803395.2011.633498.
27. Dennerstein L, Lehert P & Heinemann K. (2011). Global study of women’s experiences of premenstrual symptoms and their effects on daily life. Menopause International, 17(3):88-95.
28. Dennerstein L, Lehert P & Heinemann K. (2011) A global epidemiological study of variation of premenstrual symptoms with age and sociodemographic factors. Menopause International, 17(3):96-101. 29. Dennerstein L, Lehert P & Heinemann K. (2012) Epidemiology of premenstrual symptoms and disorders. Menopause International, 18(2):48-51.
30. Doecke JD, Laws SM, Faux NG, Wilson W, Burnham SC, Lam C-P, Mondal A, Bedo J, Bush AI , Brown B, De Ruyck K, Ellis KA, Fowler C, Gupta VB, Head R, Macauley L, Pertile K, Rowe CC , Rembach A, Rodrigues M, Rumble R, Szoeke C, Taddei K, Taddei T, Trounson B, Ames D, Masters CL , Martins RN, for the Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative & the AI BL research group. (2012) Blood based protein biomarkers for diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease. Annals of Neurology. (in press) [Epub ahead of print]
31. Doyle C, Dunt D, Pirkis J, Day S, Dare A & Wijesundara BJ. (2012) Media reports on dementia. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 31(2):96-101.
32. Dunt D & Doyle C. (2012) The Australian post-2000 experience of COPD: signs of progress though some old problems remain. International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. (in press)
33. Evans AH, Farrell MJ, Gibson SJ, Helme RD & Lim SY. (2012) Dyskinetic patients show reboundworsening of affect after an acute L-dopa challenge. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. (in press)
34. Evered L, Silbert B, Scott D, Maruff P, Ames D & Choong P. (2011) Pre-existing cognitive impairment and mild cognitive impairment in subjects presenting for total hip joint replacement. Anesthesiology, 114(6):1297-1304. doi:10.1097/ALN.0b013e31821b1aab.
35. Faux N, Ellis K, Porter L, Fowler CJ, Laws SM, Martins RN, Pertile KK, Remback A, Rowe CC , Rumble RL, Szoeke C, Taddei K, Taddei T, Trounson BO, Villemagne VL , Ward V, Ames D, Masters CL , Bush A & the AI BL research group. (2011) Homocysteine, vitamin B12, and folic acid levels in Alzheimer’s disease, mild cognitive impairment and healthy elderly: baseline characteristics of the Australian Imaging, Biomarkers and Lifestyle study. Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, 27(4):909-922.
36. Ford AH, Garrid GJ, Beer C, Lautenschlager NT , Arnolda L, Flicker L & Almeida OP. (2012) Homocysteine, grey matter and cognitive function in adults with cardiovascular disease. PloS ONE, 7(3):e33345.
37.Fryer CE, Mackintosh SM, Batchelor FA, Hill KD, Said C & Whitehead C. (2012) The effect of limited English proficiency on falls risk and falls prevention after stroke. Age and Ageing, 41:104-107.
38. Gianoudis J, Bailey C, Sanders K, Ebeling P, Nowson C, Hill K & Daly R. (2012) Osteo-cise: strong bones for life – protocol for a community based randomised controlled trial of a multi-modal exercise and osteoporosis education program for older adults at risk of falls and fractures. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, 13(1):78.
39. Gibson SJ. (2012) What does an increased prevalence in behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia in those individuals with pain mean? Pain, 153(2):261-262.
40. Gibson SJ & Lussier D. (2012) Prevalence and relevance of pain in older persons. Pain Medicine, 13(S2):s23-s26.
41. Giummarra MJ, Gibson SJ, Georgiou- Karistianis N, Nicholls MER, Chou M & Bradshaw JL. (2011) Late onset phantom pain following bowel surgery, thrombosis and chemotherapy. Journal of Medical Case Reports, 5(1):203.
42. Giummarra MJ, Gibson SJ, Georgiou-Karistianis N, Nicholls MER, Chou M & Bradshaw JL. (2011) Maladaptive plasticity in amputees: imprinting of enduring intense or ‘core trauma’ experiences on phantom limb schemata. Clinical Journal of Pain, 27(8):691-698.
43. Giummarra MJ, Gibson SJ, Georgiou-Karistianis N, Nicholls MER, Chou M & Bradshaw JL. (2011) The menacing phantom: what pulls the trigger? European Journal of Pain, 15(7):691.e1-8. [Epub 2011 Feb 11]
44. Haapala I, Biggs S, Cederberg R & Kosonen A-L. (2012) Home economics teachers’ intentions and engagement in teaching sustainable development. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. [Epub ahead of print] doi:10.1080/00313831.2012.696213.
45. Haapala I, Prättälä R, Patja K, Männikkö R, Hassinen M, Komulainen P & Rauramaa R. (2012) Age, marital status & changes in dietary habits in later life: a 21-year follow-up among Finnish women. Public Health Nutrition.[Epub ahead of print] doi:10.1017/S1368980012000602.
46. Haines T, Nitz J, Grieve J, Barker A, Moore K, Hill K, Haralambous B & Robinson A. (2011) Cost of falls: a potentially misleading indicator of burden of disease in health and residential care settings. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice. (in press)
47. Hakkennes S, Brock K & Hill K. (2011) Selection for inpatient rehabilitation following acute stroke: a systematic review of the literature. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 92:2057-2070.
48. Hakkennes S, Hill K, Brock K, Bernhardt J & Churilov L. (2012) Accessing inpatient rehabilitation following severe stroke: age, mobility, pre-stroke function and hospital unit are associated with discharge to rehabilitation. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research. (in press)
49. Hempton C, Dow B, Cortes-Simonet EN, Ellis K, Koch S, LoGiudice D, Mastwyk M, Livingston G, Cooper C & Ames D. (2011) Contrasting perceptions of health professionals and older people in Australia: what constitutes elder abuse? International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 26(5):466-472.
50. Hill AM, Hoffman T, Hill K, Oliver D, Beer C, McPhail S, Brauer S & Haines T. (2011) Evaluation of the sustained effect of in-patient falls prevention education and predictors of falls after discharge – follow up to a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Gerontology A: Biological Sciences Medical Sciences, 66(9):1001-1012.
51. Hill AM, Hoffman T, Hill K, Oliver D, Beer C, McPhail S, Brauer S & Haines T. (2011) Factors associated with older patients’ engagement in exercise after hospital discharge. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 92(9):1395-1403.
52. Hill AM, Hoffman T, Hill K, Oliver D, Beer C, McPhail S, Brauer S & Haines T. (2011) Falls after discharge from hospital: is there a gap between older people’s knowledge about falls prevention strategies and the research evidence? The Gerontologist, 51(5):653-662.
53. Hogg M, Gibson SJ, Helou A, DeGabriele J & Farrell MJ. (2012) Waiting in pain: a systematic investigation into the provision of persistent pain services in Australia. Medical Journal of Australia, 196(6):386-390.
54. Hutchens R, Kinsella GJ, Ong B, Pike KE, Parsons S, Storey E, Ames D, Saling MM, Mullaly E, Rand E & Clare L. (2012) Knowledge and use of memory strategies in amnestic mild cognitive impairment. Psychology and Ageing. [Epub ahead of print] doi:10.1037/a0026256.
55. Kahn F, Pallant J & Gibson SJ. (2011) Cognitive-behavioral classifications of chronic pain in persons with Multiple Sclerosis MS and pain. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research, 34(3):235-242.
56. Kowal P, Gibson R, Wutzke S, Smith K, Cotter P, Strivens E, Lindeman M, LoGiudice D & Broe TG. (2011). Roundtable discussion: data on ageing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander populations. World Medical & Health Policy, 3(3) article 7.
57. Lautenschlager NT, Cox K & Cyarto EV. (2012) The influence of exercise on brain ageing and dementia. BiochimicaetBiophysicaActa – Molecular Basis of Disease for Special Issue: Imaging Brain Aging, 1822:474-481.
58. Lautenschlager NT, Ihl R & Müller WE. (2012) Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761® in the context of current developments in the diagnosis and treatment of aged-related cognitive decline and Alzheimer’s disease: a research perspective. International Psychogeriatrics, 24 (Suppl.1):S46-S50.
59. Lea E, Andrews S, Hill K, Haines T, Nitz J, Haralambous B, Moore K & Robinson A. (2012) Beyond the ‘tick and flick’: facilitating best practice falls prevention through an action research approach. Journal of Clinical Nursing. (in press)
60. Lee SM, Lin X, Haralambous B, Dow B, Vrantsidis F, Tinney J, Blackberry I, Lautenschlager N & Giudice DL. (2011) Factors impacting on early detection of dementia in older people of Asian background in primary healthcare. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry, 3(3):120-127. doi:10.1111/j.1758-5872.2011.00130.x.
61. Lee T, Mosing M, Henry J, Trollor J, Ames D, Martin NG, Wright M, Sachdev P & the OAT S team. (2012) Genetic influence on four measures of executive function and their covariation with general cognitive ability: the Older Australian Twins study. Behaviour Genetics. [Epub ahead of print] doi:10.1007/s10519-012-9526-1.
62. Lee T, Mosing M, Wright M, Henry J, Trollor J, Lammel A, Ames D, Martin N, Wright M & Sachdev PS. (2012) Genetic influences on five measures of processing speed and their covariation with general cognitive ability in the elderly: the Older Australian Twins study. Behaviour Genetics, 42(1):96-106. doi:10.1007/ s10519-011-9474-1.
63. Leung S, LoGiudice D, Schwarz J & Brand C. Hospital doctors’ attitudes towards older people. Internal Medicine Journal, 41(4):308-314.
64. L im YY, Ellis K, Harrington K, Ames D, Martins R, Masters C, Rowe C, Szoeke C, Darby D & Maruff P. (2012) Use of CogState brief battery in the assessment of Alzheimer’s disease related cognitive impairment in the Australian Imaging, Biomarkers and Lifestyle (AIBL) study. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology, 34(4):345-358. doi:10.1080/13803395.2011.643227.
65. Lim YY, Ellis KA, Pietrzak RH, Ames D, Darby D, Harrington K, Martins RN, Masters CL, Rowe C, Savage G, Szoeke C, Villemagne V, & Maruff P for the AI BL research group. (2012) Stronger effect of amyloid load than APOE genotype on cognitive decline in healthy older adults. Neurology. (in press)
66. Lim YY, Harrington K, Ames D, Ellis KA, Lachovitszki R, Snyder P & Maruff P. (2012) Short term stability of verbal memory impairment in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease measured using the International Shopping List Test. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology. [Epub2012 May 29] doi:10.1080/13803395.2012.689815.
67 LoGiudice D, Strivens E, Smith K, Atkinson D, Dwyer A, Lautenschlager N, Almeida OP & Flicker L. (2011) The KICA screen: the psychometric properties of a shortened version of the KICA (Kimberley Indigenous Cognitive Assessment). Australasian Journal on Ageing, 30(4):215-219.
68. Lukas A, Schuler M, Fischer TW, Gibson SJ, Savvas SM, Nikolaus T & Denkinger M. (2012) Dementia and pain: a diagnostic challenge. ZeitschriftfürGerontologie und Geriatrie, 45(1):45-49. (in press)
69. Manias E, Gibson SJ & Finch S. (2011) Testing an educational nursing intervention for pain assessment and management in older people. Pain Medicine, 12(8):1199-1215.
70. Meyer C, Dow B, Bilney B, Moore K, Bingham A & Hill K. (2012) Falls in older people receiving in-home informal care across Victoria: influence on care recipients and caregivers. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 31(1):6-12.
71. Moore K, Hill K, Haines T, Nitz J, Robinson A & Haralambous B. (2011) The state of physical environments in Australian residential aged care facilities. Australian Health Review, 35(4):412-417.
72. Morello R, Barker A, Zavarsek S, Watts J, Haines T, Hill K, Sherrington C, Brand C, Jolley D & Stolewinder J. (2012) The 6-PACK program to decrease fall and fall-related injuries in acute hospitals: a protocol for an economic evaluation alongside a cluster randomised controlled trial. Injury Prevention, 18(2):e2.
73. Morrison G, Van Langenberg DR, Gibson SJ & Gibson PR.(2012) Chronic pain in inflammatory bowel disease: an unrecognised problem. Gastroenterology. (in press)
74. Nitz J, Cyarto E, Andrews S, Fearn M, Fu S, Haines T, Haralambous B, Hill K, Hunt S, Lea E, Moore K, Renehan E & Robinson A. (2012) Outcomes from the implementation of a facility-specific evidence-based falls prevention intervention program in residential aged care. Geriatric Nursing, 33(1):41-50.
75. Pal SA, Dennerstein L & Lehert P. (2011) Premenstrual symptoms in Pakistani women and their effect on activities of daily life. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association, 61(8):763-768.
76. Pike KE, Ellis KA, Villemagne VL, Good N, Chételat G, Ames D, Szoeke C, Laws SM, Verdile G, Martins RN, Masters CL & Rowe CC. (2011) Cognition and beta-amyloid in preclinical Alzheimer’s disease: data from the AIBL study. Neuropsychologia, 49(9):2384-2390.
77. Pike KE, Kinsella GJ, Ong B, Mullaly E, Rand E, Storey E, Ames D, Saling M, Clare L & Parsons S. (2012) Names and numberplates: quasi-everyday associative memory tasks for distinguishing amnestic mild cognitive impairment from healthy ageing. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology, 34(3):269-278.
78. Sachdev PS, Lee T, Lammel A, Crawford J, Trollor JN, Wright MJ, Brodaty H, Ames D, Martin NG & the OAT S research team. (2011) Cognitive functioning in elderly twins: the Older Australian Twins study. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 30 (Suppl. 2):17-23. doi:10.1111/j.1741-6612.2011.00534.x.
79. Smith K, Flicker L, Shadforth G, Carroll E, Atkinson D, Lindeman M, Schaper F, Lautenschlager NT, Almeida OA & LoGiudice D. (2011). ‘Gotta be sit down and worked out together’: views of Aboriginal caregivers and service providers on ways to improve dementia care for Aboriginal Australians. Rural Remote Health, 11(2):1650.
80. Sona A, Zhang P, Ames D, Bush AI , Lautenschlager NT, Martins R, Masters C, Rowe C, Szoeke C, Taddei K, Ellis K & the AI BL research group. (2012) Predictors of rapid cognitive decline in Alzheimer’s disease: results from the Australian Imaging and Lifestyle (AIBL) study of ageing. International Psychogeriatrics, 24(2):197-204. [Epub ahead of print] doi:10.1017/S1041610211001335.
81. Spink M, Fotoohabadi MR, Wee E, Landorf K, Hill K, Lord S & Menz H. (2011) Adherence to a podiatry intervention for falls prevention. BMC Geriatrics, 11(1):51.
82. Suttanon P, Hill K, Dodd K & Said C. (2011) Retest reliability of balance and mobility measurements in people with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease. International Psychogeriatrics, 23(7):1152-1159.
83. Suttanon P, Hill K, Dodd K, Said C, LoGiudice D & Lautenschlager N. (2012) Balance and mobility dysfunction, and falls risk in older people with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 91(1):12-23.
84. Suttanon P, Hill K, Said C, Byrne N & Dodd K. (2012) Factors influencing commencement and adherence to a home-based balance exercise program for reducing risk of falls: perceptions of people with Alzheimer’s disease and their caregivers. International Psychogeriatrics, 24(7):1172-1182.
85. Tang J, Ryburn B, Doyle C & Wells Y. (2011) The psychology of respite care for people with dementia. Australian Psychologist, 46:1-7.
86. Tropea J, Amatya B, Brand CA & Expert Advisory Group (including B Dow). (2011) Use of consensus methods to select clinical indicators to assess activities to minimise functional decline among older hospitalised patients. Australian Health Review, 35(4):404-411.
87. Villain N, Chételat G, Grassiot B, Bourgeat P, Jones G, Ellis KA, Ames D, Martins RN, Eustache F, Salvado O, Masters CL, Rowe CR, Villemagne VL , & the AI BL research group. (2012) Regional dynamics of β-amyloid deposition in healthy elderly, Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer’s disease: a voxelwisePiB-PET longitudinal study. Brain. [Epub2012 May 23] doi:10.1093/brain/aws125.
88. Wittwer J, Webster K & Hill K. (2012) Music and metronome cues produce different effects on gait spatiotemporal measures but not gait variability in healthy older adults. Gait and Posture. (in press)
89. Wong Shee A, Phillips B & Hill K. (2012) Comparison of two fall risk assessment tools in a sub-acute hospital setting: falls prediction accuracy and implementation of targeted falls prevention. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics. (in press)
90. Yang XJ, Hill K, Moore K, Williams S, Dowson L, Borschmann K & Dharmage S. (2011) Older people’s balance concerns: real or imaginary? Journal of Clinical Gerontology & Geriatrics, 2(4):109-115.
91. Yang XJ, Hill K, Moore K, Williams S, Dowson L, Borschmann K & Dharmage S. (2012) Effectiveness of a targeted exercise intervention in reversing older people’s early balance dysfunction: a randomised controlled trial. Physical Therapy, 92(1):24-37.