1. Batchelor F, Dow B, Berlowitz D, Russell M, Williams S & Hill K. Sleep and Falls: prevalence of subjective sleep difficulties in community-dwelling older fallers and relationship between sleep and falls. Final Report. Report to Department of Veterans’ Affairs, February 2012.
2. Dow B, Biggs S, Kimberley H & Joosten M. Age Encounters: exploring age and intergenerational identity. Report to Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation, 2011.
3. Dow B, Haralambous B, Lin X & Gaffy E. Research to Practice Briefing 7: Supporting older people who are experiencing mental distress or living with a mental illness. Report to Benevolent Society, May 2012.
4. Dow B, Renehan E & Doyle C. Evaluation of the Barwon-South Western Region Dementia Strategy. Report to Department of Health Barwon-South Western Region, 2011.
5. Dow B, Renehan E, Lin X, Joosten M, Hendy S, Harper S & Brasher K. Effective Health Promotion for Older Victorians. Report to Vic Health, 2012.
6. Dunt D, Doyle C, McFarlane A, Morris P, Hunter C & Day S. Impact of War Experiences on People Living with Dementia. Report to Department of Veterans’ Affairs, March 2012.
7. Haralambous B, Antonopoulos S, Ledgerwood K, Lin X, Rayner V, Vrantsidis F, Dow B, Runci S, O’Connor D & LoGiudice D. The Assessment of Older People with Dementia and Depression of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds: a review of current practice and the development of guidelines for Victorian Aged Care Assessment Services. Report to Victorian Department of Health, 2011.
8. Moore K & Renehan E. Evaluation of Linking Lives Pilot: supporting younger people with dementia. Report to Alzheimer’s Australia Vic, 2011.
9. Quantum consulting, Doyle C, Hunter C & Moore K. Review of the National Framework for Action on Dementia. Report to Australian Department of Health & Ageing, June 2011.
10. Tinney J. Resident Experiences of Public Sector Residential Aged Care Facilities – Gippsland and Hume. Report to Victorian Department of Health, January 2012.
11. T inney J. Enhancing Staff-resident Communication in Residential Care: pilot of staff training materials. Report to Ian Potter Foundation, February 2012.