1. Batchelor FA, Mackintosh SF, Said CM & Hill KD. Falls after stroke. International Journal of Stroke. (in press)
2. Cooper C, Mukadam N, Katona C, Lyketsos CG, Ames D, Rabins P, Engedal K, De Mendonça Lima C, Blazer D, Teri L, Brodaty H & Livingston G. (2012) Systematic review of the effectiveness of non-pharmacological interventions to improve quality of life and wellbeing in people with dementia. International Psychogeriatrics, 24:856-870. doi:10.1017/ S1041610211002614.
3. Cooper C, Mukadam N, Katona C, Lyketsos CG, Blazer D, Ames D, Rabins P, Brodaty H, De Mendonça Lima C & Livingston G. (2012) Systematic review of the effectiveness of pharmacological interventions to improve quality of life and wellbeing in people with dementia. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. (in press)
4. Dowson L, Moore K, Tinney J, Ledgerwood K & Dow B. (2012) Sleep in residential aged care: a review of the literature. Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing, 29(4):11-18.
5. Graven C, Brock K, Hill K & Joubert L. (2011) Are rehabilitation and/or care co-ordination interventions delivered in the community effective in reducing depression, facilitating participation, and improving quality of life after stroke? Disability and Rehabilitation, 33(17-18):1501-1520.
6. Head R, Ames D, Masters CL, Rowe CC & Macauley L. (2012) The AIBL study: throwing light on amyloid and Alzheimer’s disease. Medical Journal of Australia, 196:376. doi:10.5694/mja12.10488.
7. Hill K & Wee R. (2012) Psychotropic drug use increases fall risk in older people: a review of interventions aimed at reducing the problem. Drugs and Ageing, 29(1):15-30.
8. Kurz AF, Leucht S & Lautenschlager NT. (2011) The clinical significance of cognition-focused interventions for cognitively impaired older adults. A systematic review of randomized controlled trials. International Psychogeriatrics, 23(9):1364-1375.
9. Lautenschlager NT , Cox K & Cyarto EV. (2012) The influence of exercise on brain ageing and dementia. BiochimicaetBiophysicaActa, 1822(3):474-481.
10. Lee SM, Lin X, Haralambous B, Dow B, Vrantsidis F, Tinney J, Blackberry I, Lautenschlager NT & LoGiudice D. A review of factors impacting on early detection of dementia in older people of Asian background in primary healthcare. Asia Pacific Psychiatry, 3:120-127.
11. Levinger P, Wallman S & Hill K. (2012) Balance dysfunction and falls in people with lower limb arthritis: factors contributing to risk, and effectiveness of exercise interventions. European Review of Ageing and Physical Activity, 9(1):17-25.
12. Moore E, Mander A, Ames D, Carne RP, Sanders KM & Watters DAK. (2012) Cognitive impairment and vitamin B12: a review. International Psychogeriatrics, 24:541-556. doi:10.1017/S1041610211002511.
13. Wittwer J, Webster K & Hill K. (2012) Rhythmic auditory cueing to improve walking in patients with neurological conditions other than Parkinson’s Disease – what is the evidence? Disability and Rehabilitation. (in press)
Non-Peer Reviewed Articles
Dow B, Biggs S, Kimberly H, Joosten M, O’Connor D & Wardell D. (2011) Age Encounters. http://www.mednwh.unimelb.edu. au/news/media.htm
Doyle C. (2011) Caring for older Australians report. The Conversation, 8 August 2011. http://theconversation.edu.au/caring-for-olderaustralians- report-research-can-improvequality- of-care-2738
Doyle C. (2012) Aged care reform: experts respond. The Conversation, 20 April 2012. http://theconversation.edu.au/aged-carereform- experts-respond-6576